General Assembly is offering the chance to win a trip for you and your friends to attend the 2014 SXSW Interactive Festival in Austin, TX. You’ll rub elbows with entrepreneurs & influencers, grab coffee with industry experts, and attend exclusive parties & events. Flights, housing, and festival passes are all covered.
One lucky winner and three of his/her friends will receive:
- Trip for four to Austin, TX from March 7 to March 11, 2014
- Badges for the 2014 SXSW Interactive Festival
- Round-trip airfare from anywhere in North America, Europe, or Australia to Austin, TX
- Four nights of accommodations at a private house with entrepreneurs, investors, and a pool
- Coffee meetings with tech industry experts hailing from NYC, SF, and LA
- VIP access to the second annual House Party on 3/8, hosted by General Assembly & Splash
- $1,000 Uber credit to ride in style around the city
Visit generalassemb.ly/win/sxsw to enter to win.
Established in early 2011 as an innovative community in New York City for entrepreneurs and startup companies, General Assembly is an educational institution that transforms thinkers into creators through education in technology, business and design at nine campuses across four continents.
Get Hyperallergic in your Inbox!
Subscribe to our email newsletter. (Daily or Weekly)