We’ve been having a lot of fun with our Instagram feed, and over the last week we gave followers a firsthand look at the art fairs and events in New York during Frieze Week.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram to add a special Hyperallergic visual jolt to your smartphone. We’ve posted a few images from our account below to give you a taste, and you can click through for the titles and comments about each work.
BTW, if you missed our Frieze Week coverage, here’s a complete list of articles:
- “On the Floor at Frieze New York 2014” by Jillian Steinhauer
- “A Design Fair with a Sense of Play” by Sarah Archer
- “An Artist’s Aquatic Adventure Around Frieze” by Jillian Steinhauer
- “Cutlog Offers a Down-to-Earth Art Fair Alternative” by Allison Meier
- “Harlem ‘Hot House’ Reimagines Heaven and Hell” by Daniel Larkin
- “NADA New York Does It Better Than Ever” by Hrag Vartanian
- “Going Inside: Outsider Art Fair 2014” by Mostafa Heddaya
- “Searching for an Idea at Pulse Art Fair” by Alissa Guzman