We’ve been having a lot of fun with our Instagram feed, and over the last week we gave followers a firsthand look at the art fairs and events in New York during Frieze Week.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram to add a special Hyperallergic visual jolt to your smartphone. We’ve posted a few images from our account below to give you a taste, and you can click through for the titles and comments about each work.
BTW, if you missed our Frieze Week coverage, here’s a complete list of articles:
- “On the Floor at Frieze New York 2014” by Jillian Steinhauer
- “A Design Fair with a Sense of Play” by Sarah Archer
- “An Artist’s Aquatic Adventure Around Frieze” by Jillian Steinhauer
- “Cutlog Offers a Down-to-Earth Art Fair Alternative” by Allison Meier
- “Harlem ‘Hot House’ Reimagines Heaven and Hell” by Daniel Larkin
- “NADA New York Does It Better Than Ever” by Hrag Vartanian
- “Going Inside: Outsider Art Fair 2014” by Mostafa Heddaya
- “Searching for an Idea at Pulse Art Fair” by Alissa Guzman
Frieze New York
NADA New York
Greenpoint Gallery Night
Cutlog Art Fair
Downtown Art Fair
Pulse New York
Select Art Fair
Outsider Art Fair
Contemporary Art Fair New York
Get Hyperallergic in your Inbox!
Subscribe to our email newsletter. (Daily or Weekly)