We would like to take a break from our daily posting to thank this month’s sponsors. These are the organizations and companies that keep us publishing, so be sure to check them out!
- Artspace. Collect art from the world’s best contemporary artists at accessible prices.
- NYU Steinhardt. MA in Studio Art: Three-Summer Master’s Program in Berlin.
- Fred Torres Collaborations. Gretchen Ryan, Cheers in Heaven, November 15, 2011 – January 7, 2012.
- The International Center of Photography. Apply for the ICP-Bard MFA Program in Advanced Photographic Studies.
- Dia:Beacon. Now on view is Opus+One, a solo exhibition by Jean-Luck Moulene at Dia:Beacon concurrent with a new work by the artist at the Dan Flavin Art Institute.
- Artsystems. Efficient, comprehensive and powerful software tools for fine art and antiques management.
- The School of Visual Arts. Apply now for the new MA program in Critical Theory and the Arts.
- The Rhode Island School of Design. Apply for open academic positions, including Assistant Professor, Department of Painting.
- Kianga Ellis Projects. The New York Group Show — “I am the judge. I am the jury.” Rebellion & Empowerment in Contemporary Art.
- Emily Carr University. Focus your talents. Applications for the 2012 Master of Applied Arts now open.
- Fountain Art Fair. An exhibition of avant garde artwork in Los Angeles during Art Platform, New York during Armory week and Miami during Art Basel Miami Beach.
If you are interested in advertising on Hyperallergic, please get in touch with Nectar Ads, the Art Ad Network.
Subscribe to the Hyperallergic newsletter!