Today, we announce the HYPERALLERGIC T-SHIRT CONTEST. We encourage everyone to apply (artists, designers, amateurs, fans and everyone in between) to have their design on the first-ever Hyperallergic t-shirt.
The winning design will appear on a limited edition white t-shirt (500), which will be available for sale at the beginning of November.
The winner will receive $250 for their victorious design and universal bragging rights. All entries must be received Friday, October 15 at 5pm EST. We will choose the best five designs from all entries and then post the finalists online for an online vote.
What are the rules? Don’t worry, there aren’t that many.
- We want a design that riffs off Hyperallergic and all it represents. Do you have something to say about art & its discontents? How about art online? Or do you want to take aim at anonymous douchebag commenters? We’re game for all of the above and more.
- We do not require the Hyperallergic name or logo to appear anywhere in your design.
- The design has to be able to be printed on a t-shirt, and you will be responsible for providing the final art work (hi-res or whatever we may need).
- Hyperallergic will retain copyright of the image for publicity and other purposes.
- Again, all entries must be emailed to us by Friday, October 15 at 5pm EST.
Enter today by emailing tshirtcontest [at] hyperallergic [dot] com with your design attached as an image (no larger than 1MB). Also include a 100 word description or statement about your design.
We look forward to your entries and let us know via email if you have any questions.
Subscribe to the Hyperallergic email newsletter!