What’s the secret to creating realistic drawings of rooms, buildings, and landscapes? Discover essential techniques that will instantly improve your next piece when you get Craftsy’s free PDF guide, How to Draw with Perspective, by artist Paul Heaston.
Learn to use one- and two-point perspective to sketch dimensional, lifelike interiors and architecture, with 24 illustrated pages of step-by-step guidance, tips, and tricks. You’ll also find out how to utilize horizon lines and vanishing points. Plus, gain the skills to create incredible cityscapes when you master three-point perspective, and see how to accurately divide space in perspective.
Everything you need is included:
- One-Point Perspective: Drawing a Room
- Two-Point Perspective: Understanding Space
- The Basics of Three-Point Perspective
- Dividing Space in Perspective
- Drawing Ellipses in Perspective
Download the free guide at Craftsy.com.