Each summer, the School of the Arts at Columbia University welcomes students of all ages and levels of artistic experience to Columbia’s campus in New York City. Courses include:
- Advanced Painting Intensive (Eve and Herman Gelman Professor of Visual Arts Gregory Amenoff, Jackie Battenfield, Michael Berryhill, Dana Lok)
- Printmaking Intensive (The Leroy Neiman Professor of Professional Practice Tomas Vu-Daniel, Nathan Catlin, Jennifer Nuss)
- Photography Intensive (TBA and Emile Askey)
- Photography I
- Painting I and Basic Drawing (instructors to be announced)
- Printmaking—Silkscreen (Aurélien Couput)
Admission to summer courses at Columbia’s School of the Arts is open to all. The application is fast and easy and neither a transcript nor a BA is required, except for the Advanced Painting Intensive.