Support Hyperallergic’s independent arts journalism.
Each summer, the School of the Arts at Columbia University welcomes students of all ages and levels of artistic experience to Columbia’s campus in New York City. Courses include:
- Advanced Painting Intensive (Eve and Herman Gelman Professor of Visual Arts Gregory Amenoff, Jackie Battenfield, Michael Berryhill, Dana Lok)
- Printmaking Intensive (The Leroy Neiman Professor of Professional Practice Tomas Vu-Daniel, Nathan Catlin, Jennifer Nuss)
- Photography Intensive (TBA and Emile Askey)
- Photography I
- Painting I and Basic Drawing (instructors to be announced)
- Printmaking—Silkscreen (Aurélien Couput)
Admission to summer courses at Columbia’s School of the Arts is open to all. The application is fast and easy and neither a transcript nor a BA is required, except for the Advanced Painting Intensive.
If you have questions about the courses, contact email@example.com. For more visit, columbia.edu/summer.