We would like to take a brief moment to thank this month’s sponsors. These are the organizations and companies that keep us publishing, so be sure to check them out!
- 20×200, a great place to browse and buy contemporary art prints at reasonable prices.
- Artspace. Collect art from the world’s best contemporary artists at accessible prices.
- Pulse Art Fair. New dates Pulse NY, MAY 3-6, 2012 at The Metropolitan Pavilion 125 West 18th Street, New York.
- Tyler School of Art. 2012 MFA Thesis exhibitions on view through May 12.
- Pernod Art & Absinthe Guide. A handy mobile App that lists Galleries, Events and Bars in BK.
- Storefront Bushwick. Bushwick Gallery currently featuring artist Kirk Stoller.
- Artspan. A contemporary art destination and service providing totally customizable artist websites.
- Norte Maar. Community building non-profit organization with an emphasis on collaborative projects.
- Art Systems. Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software.
- Tyler Summer Painting & Sculpture Intensive. 7-week immersion program for artists interested in developing their work in a challenging and supportive environment.
- SVA MPS Graduate Fashion Photography Program. An intensive one-year degree program offering practicing photographers the opportunity to advance their bodies of work.
- Art New England Summer Workshops. Immerse yourself in your art without the interruptions and responsibilities of daily life.
- Bernard Klevickas. New York-based sculptor.
- Adam Lindeman. Follow what the NY Observer columnist is seeing and reading at his site.
- Avant/Garde Diaries. A digital interview magazine that documents personal views on the avant-garde.
- Artists Wanted. Connecting creative talent with an international audience of collectors and art enthusiasts.
If you are interested in advertising on Hyperallergic, please get in touch with Nectar Ads, the Art Ad Network.
Image credit: A view of Sideshow Gallery’s MIC CHECK exhibition earlier this year. Photo by Hrag Vartanian