We would like to take a brief moment to thank this month’s sponsors. These are the organizations and companies that keep us publishing, so be sure to check them out!
- Brooklyn Museum — GO is a community — curated open studio project. Artists across Brooklyn will open their studio doors, so that you can decide who will be featured in a group show at the Brooklyn Museum.
- Parrish Museum — The Parrish Road Show is an off-site creative summer series that will feature artists’ projects and related programs that will be sited in atypical public spaces.
- Art Southampton — The Premiere International Contemporary & Modern Art Fair in the Hamptons, July 26-30
- Saatchi Online — Online gallery that connects artists and art lovers directly.
- International Center of Photography — The ICP-Bard Program in Advanced Photographic Studies offers a curriculum of professional and studio practice, critical study, and Resident Artist Projects.
- MassArt — Art New England Summer Workshops in Bennington, Vermont provide an opportunity to immerse yourself in your art without the interruptions and responsibilities of daily life. Workshops start July 15.
- Danube University – Leonardo Scholarship — Danube University offers Leonardo Scholarship for Media Art Histories
- Corey Helford Gallery — Motion: The Art of Movement, a major group exhibition open through June 30
- Lumen Festival — International video art and projection festival in Staten Island
- Storefront Bushwick — Opening reception for Julie Torres, Ghost in the Machine, July 6th
- New York Studio School — Summer Intensives from June 4 – July 20
- Claremont Graduate University MFA — A highly focused graduate-only studio-art program
- Art Systems — Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software
If you are interested in advertising on Hyperallergic, please get in touch with Nectar Ads, the Art Ad Network.