We would like to take a brief moment to thank this month’s sponsors. These are the organizations and companies that keep us publishing, so be sure to check them out!
- Brooklyn Museum – GO is a community-curated open studio project. Artists across Brooklyn will open their studio doors, so that you can decide who will be featured in a group show at the Brooklyn Museum. Voter Registration Deadline: September 9
- School of Visual Arts – The NYC art and design school is offering continuing education courses to meet the diverse educational needs of the city’s professional art and design community.
- Vilcek Foundation – Now accepting submissions for dARTboard, a digital art space that invites foreign-born artists living permanently in the United States and specializing in new media art forms to submit their work for exhibition. Submission Deadline: October 22
- Artnet – A place to buy, sell and research fine art online
- Art Systems – Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software
If you are interested in advertising on Hyperallergic, please get in touch with Nectar Ads, the Art Ad Network.