Squarespace makes it easy to create stunning websites, artist portfolios, blogs, and online stores without having to touch a line of code. Showcase your work beautifully with full-screen presentations and dynamic slideshows that look spectacular on every device. Set up a functioning website in minutes using Squarespace’s intuitive and easy-to-use tools.
Check out these websites powered by Squarespace of artists whose work was recently covered by Hyperallergic during Bushwick Open Studios: Roxanne Jackson, Christopher S Marshall, Heidi Lau, Amy Rinaldi, Etty Yaniv, and Liesl Pfeffer.
Squarespace’s inclusive, all-in-one service provides content management, hosting, domains, social integrations, e-commerce, and 24-hour customer support. Features include:
- Dozens of award-winning templates
- Simple and intuitive drag-and-drop functionality
- 24/7 support via live chat and email
- Responsive design — All sites are mobile optimized
- Free Professional Logo Maker
- Commerce – every website comes with a free online store
- A Squarespace Portfolio app that lets you take your portfolio on the go
- Cover Pages (lets you put a single-page website up in minutes)
- Google Apps Integration
- Seamless social media integration
Start a free 14-day trial at Squarespace.com (no credit card required).
Use code HYPERALLERGIC for 10% off your first purchase.