We would like to pause in our daily posting to thank our sponsors for the month of April, who make all our art coverage possible.
- AXA Art Insurance Corporation (AXA Art) was founded in 1987 to address an urgent need for discerning, affordable insurance for fine art and collectibles. AXA Art art insurance and art professionals devoted to the treasures of our culture – to protecting their owners against financial loss and preserving these objects for future generations.
- Dia Art Foundation was established in 1974 and has become one of the world’s most influential contemporary art institutions. Dia’s mission has been to commission, support, and present site-specific long-term installations and single-artists exhibitions to the public, particularly supporting the work of artists from the 1960s and 1970s.
- NYU Steinhardt includes undergraduate, graduate and PhD programs oriented toward advancing knowledge, creativity, and innovation at the crossroads of human learning, culture, development and well-being. NYU Steinhardt opened Part II of their 2011 MFA Thesis Exhibition on April 26; the show will run through May 7 at 80WSE Gallery.
- Shapley Creative provides creative copy and media releases for artists and musicians alike. Are you a brilliant artist but a lousy writer? Shapley Creative has your back.
- The School of Visual Arts (SVA) is an internationally recognized art school with challenging and competitive undergraduate and graduate programs. Located in the heart of New York City, the school’s alumni include Sol Lewitt, Inka Essenhigh and Elizabeth Peyton.
- Tyler School of Art at Temple University hosts Summer intensive painting and sculpture courses, 7-week immersion programs for artists interested in developing their work in a challenging and supportive environment. The application deadline is Friday, May 7.
Our readers know Hyperallergic is the blogazine of choice for intelligent, funny & insightful discussion about art. Our sponsors know that too. Once a month we introduce our sponsors to our readers and let them know a little more about who they are and what they do. You can say thanks to the companies that support Hyperallergic by tweeting about them and following them on Facebook.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? To find out more about sponsorship/advertising opportunities, visit Nectar Ads, the ad network for art.