Support Hyperallergic’s independent arts journalism.
- Do most celebrities get to enter major museums when no one else is around?
- Regular people don’t get to stand that close.
- The Mona Lisa looks less European than we’re often led to believe.
- Buzzfeed has lost its mind when it titles its post about this pic “No Picture Matters More Than Beyoncé And Jay Z Posing In Front Of The Mona Lisa: It might very well be the best picture of our generation. Or any generation.” GTFO!
- “These two dumbasses in Louvre is like an archaeologist at a nightclub.” —Sarvagya Kaushal
- Who took the photo, their publicist?
- “illuminati conspiracy” —BetterOffJen
- What does it mean that two people who are soo establishment are still considered cool by fashion publications like Cosmo?
- Is Beyoncé going to rip this off somehow?
- Why isn’t Blue Ivy in this photo when we know she was there?
- “holyshitwhofuckingcares” —@joshperilo
- Why are their backs to the art?
- Kanye and P.Diddy did it first.
Of course, that image isn’t the only one the couple posted from the Louvre.