- Do most celebrities get to enter major museums when no one else is around?
- Regular people don’t get to stand that close.
- The Mona Lisa looks less European than we’re often led to believe.
- Buzzfeed has lost its mind when it titles its post about this pic “No Picture Matters More Than Beyoncé And Jay Z Posing In Front Of The Mona Lisa: It might very well be the best picture of our generation. Or any generation.” GTFO!
- “These two dumbasses in Louvre is like an archaeologist at a nightclub.” —Sarvagya Kaushal
- Who took the photo, their publicist?
- “illuminati conspiracy” —BetterOffJen
- What does it mean that two people who are soo establishment are still considered cool by fashion publications like Cosmo?
- Is Beyoncé going to rip this off somehow?
- Why isn’t Blue Ivy in this photo when we know she was there?
- “holyshitwhofuckingcares” —@joshperilo
- Why are their backs to the art?
- Kanye and P.Diddy did it first.
Of course, that image isn’t the only one the couple posted from the Louvre.
As arts communities around the world experience a time of challenge and change, accessible, independent reporting on these developments is more important than ever.
Please consider supporting our journalism, and help keep our independent reporting free and accessible to all.